About Me

I started working in public libraries a longer and longer time ago (how did that happen?) as a Circulation Clerk and then went on to be a storyteller and puppeteer. My Masters took me to research jobs for corporate libraries but now I'm back working with kids again. It's so much more fun and the opportunities to learn and be creative are boundless!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thing #5

What amazes me most is how many incredibly talented photographers are out there, uploading and sharing their work. People are so creative! The photos available for view on Flickr are both daunting and inspiring. I so appreciate having a source for photos to use for the "small potatoes" marketing that I do in our little school library. My biggest question about all of these cool Web 2.0 tools is: "What was everyone doing 20 years ago, when there were no Web 2.0 tools to fool around with for hours?"

No comments:

Post a Comment