About Me

I started working in public libraries a longer and longer time ago (how did that happen?) as a Circulation Clerk and then went on to be a storyteller and puppeteer. My Masters took me to research jobs for corporate libraries but now I'm back working with kids again. It's so much more fun and the opportunities to learn and be creative are boundless!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #12

I've taken to heart the advice both to continue the conversation with the blogger by commenting meaningfully and to respond to the comments of readers of one's own blog. The other piece of advice, commenting just to say "thank you" to the writer, is also an eye-opener. Being new to the whole world of blogging, I just wouldn't have thought of any of this. Now we have instructions for teaching our students the best practices of blogging! My mind is completely "bloggled" (pun intended.) I ended up commenting on the CoolCatTeacher blog. I just love that blogger. She is now one of my heroines. While searching for others blogs on which to comment, I got overwhelmed and so I left off for now. I do hereby commit to commenting on blogs from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment