About Me

I started working in public libraries a longer and longer time ago (how did that happen?) as a Circulation Clerk and then went on to be a storyteller and puppeteer. My Masters took me to research jobs for corporate libraries but now I'm back working with kids again. It's so much more fun and the opportunities to learn and be creative are boundless!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thing #9

1. I preferred using Edublog and the Library blogs on Suprglu. My main focus at this time and with the new school year beginning is to connect with myriad sources of information and inspiration for my library programs. I'm mostly interested in librarians', teachers' and technology educators' blogs and those to do with literature.
2. Sindic8 took a long time to load when it finally came up and then sometimes would not load again at all. This was not useful for my purposes, though it may be a fine resource for some.
3. I really loved linking in to the CoolCatTeacher blog and eventually re-finding The Book Whisperer, about whom and whose book I had only just read. Those two gals are definitely going to be part of my "circle of the wise".

No comments:

Post a Comment