About Me

I started working in public libraries a longer and longer time ago (how did that happen?) as a Circulation Clerk and then went on to be a storyteller and puppeteer. My Masters took me to research jobs for corporate libraries but now I'm back working with kids again. It's so much more fun and the opportunities to learn and be creative are boundless!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Thing #22

I would liked to have made a podcast with audio but I don't yet have a microphone. That will be my next endeavor! Well,I made my very first photostory ever, in any case. There really is an art to it and I definitely need a lot more experience. As you can see, I'm racing the clock to finish out this program so I dare not spend any more time on the photostory. As other Web 2.0 tools, I've been to workshops or conference sessions on this but, by the time I returned home armed with my notes, I never got around to doing anything with them. This is another case where this type of hands-on, self-paced training is invaluable.

No comments:

Post a Comment